Goals and objectives of the Department
- To provide a platform to the Students to exhibit their talents and creativity.
- To make the students competent and develop positive attitude.
- To impart employability skills in students and make them employable.
- To encourage the students to commit themselves to moral and ethical language.
- To enable the students to communicate effectively and appropriately in the real life situation.
- To make students responsible citizen by developing their leadership qualities.
Unique features of Department of Gujarati
- The department has rare collection of books on Gujarati literature from Hemchandracharya -Narsinh Yug to present day modern literature.
- The department provides reading material to students and makes them competent in the competitive exam like NET / SLET.
- The department conducts weekly test for the students of sem V and sem VI.
The faculty uses ICT and various teaching methods in the classroom to make topics very easy and effective.
Prof. Virendrasinh H. Parmar
Teaching Experience – 21
Prof. Dilipsinh H. Parmar
Teaching Experience – 19
Dr. Yogeshchandra D. Patel
(M.A. M.Phil., B.Ed. Ph.D. NET)
Teaching Experience – 10 Years
Dr. Manish B. Chaudhari
(M.A. M.Phil. Ph.D. GSET)
Teaching Experience – 10.5 Years
Power Point Presentation
- Seminars, Workshops, Educational Tour
- Book Review
- Classroom Presentation
- Project Work
- Group Discussion
- Weekly Test
- Continuous Evaluation